Comic-con is just around the corner. It may not seem like it but with only a couple months to go the time is going to fly by and before you know it will be here! That being said, you want to be as ready as possible. Fortunately we are to help. Here are some tips to get ready now.
- Business cards – Need to design some professional exposure? Better do so now. Design your business cards, keychains or whatever you want to hand out now so you have plenty of time to print them and have them delivered. You don’t want to be that person at the Creator’s Connect having to write your info on scraps of paper to hand out.
- Ready Your Cosplay – Got a great costume to wear? Get it all squared away now. Undoubtable there will be some cool prop you will forget about or worse, something may break or need repairs. Don’t be scrambling around hoping that order from Amazon arrives on time. Get it done now. Remember, with great cosplay comes great responsibility .
- Hotel room – This is a tough one but if you haven’t gotten a hotel room yet get on the internet and start searching as fast as you can. Many people are looking for roommates (you can meet some really cool people this way) and the longer you wait the less likely you are to have a home base at SDCC.
- Hit the gym – Okay this one is optional but you will be doing a ton of walking, might as well get in shape for it now.
- Research outside events – Many of the offsite events require tickets or at least preregistration. Go ahead and start booking these now before they fill up.
So there you have it. Some great tips to make your SDCC the best one ever. Don’t be left wishing you had done things differently or you will have to wait another year to do so!
I feel very unprepared for this SDCC. The days just keep flying by and I keep realizing I did nothing to prepare yet. At least I have a room, that being the most important part to me 🙂