Now that life has returned back to it’s regularly scheduled programming, I don’t want the highs of our Comic-Con experience to fade into a distant memory. Whether you are a first timer or a SDCC veteran, hopefully this year way exceeded your expectations. What I want to do is capture the story of the ‘best moment ever‘ that you experienced. It could be from meeting a celeb, having a conversation, getting inspired, or meeting someone new. Whatever it is, I am asking you to write a short story sharing all the graphic details and most importantly, why it was important to you. Here is the criteria:
- 500 words or less in a Word doc
- Briefly share if this is your first time and your expectations going into the show
- Share what led to the best moment, what happened, and why it was the best moment for you.
- At lease 1 photo
- Any info you would like to include like Twitter alias or website
- Keep it positive, funny, emotional and be creative!
Once you have completed this, send it to Crazy4ComicCon (at) Hotmail (dot) com. Subject should say “Best Moment Ever“. Then I will re-post as many as I can in the weeks to come. Have fun!